While Diablo 4 Season 3 continues with its many new additions, Blizzard decided to add some more spice to the mix with the brand-new Lunar Awakening event. This is a two-week limited-time event which allows players to interact with some new mechanics and earn 10 tiers of free in-game rewards. While the new content that was added was not that substantial, it certainly does not hurt after the poor reception of Season 3, as well as the indefinite delay of the Gauntlet weekly dungeon. A new hotfix was released today, which aims to fix some bugs that were introduced by the Lunar Awakening event. Here is everything you need to know.
Diablo 4 Lunar Awakening 1.3.1 Hotfix
The Lunar Awakening hotfix for patch 1.3.1 is mostly just bug fixes related to some of the new mechanics that were introduced with the event. The caches you receive from the Ancestral Favor track will drop appropriate items for the World Tier you play in, as well as some general fixes to interactions with the new Lunar shrines. Here is the full list of patch notes for the Lunar Awakening hotfix in Diablo 4:
- Updated the Lunar Awakening pool of the reputation reward caches with appropriate world tier qualities.
- Fixed an issue where monster waves are only spawning for first player that clicks shrine in the subzone
- Fixed an issue where players were still affected by damage over time after effects even after they interact with a Lunar Awakening Protection Shrine
- Fixed an issue where the Lunar Awakening event quest line is unavailable for some characters in Eternal Realm
- Fixed an issue where the “Lootmaster” Season Journey objective progress was interrupted for some players.
- General performance improvements
That covers the full list of patch notes for the latest Diablo 4 hotfix. Not a ton of substantial changes to the game were made, but these fixes are definitely going to improve the state of the game during the Lunar Awakening event. For more Diablo 4 news and guides, check out the rest of our resources!