What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables GameLeap features and functionality. For example, cookies enable us to identify your device, secure your access to GameLeap and provide you with a service we otherwise wouldn't be able to.
When does GameLeap place cookies?
- We use two types: persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie helps us recognize you as an existing user, so it's easier to return to GameLeap or interact with our services without signing in again. After you sign in, a persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by GameLeap when you return to one of our sites. Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
Authentication - If you're signed in to GameLeap, cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
Preferences, features and services - Cookies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are. They can help you fill out forms on GameLeap more easily. They also provide you with feature customized content.
Third party cookies
- Note that this list may not be exhaustive and we will update it periodically.
- Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information.
- Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
- Questions or comments regarding this policy should be submitted to GameLeap by email to email@example.com.