- By using our services, you agree to access them through our interface and not to attempt circumventing our system.
- If you're not satisfied with our services, or find that it fails to meet your learning needs, we will gladly refund your last payment. However, if you have completed more than 10 video guides, we reserve the right to decline a refund.
- We agree to do our absolute best to provide you with quality services. In return, you agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these services to you.
- If you decide you no longer want to use our services, you can terminate your agreement at any time by asking for your account to be destroyed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account credentials. Account activity is your responsibility, so we suggest keeping this information in a safe place.
- Your account may only be used by one person or legal entity.
- You are responsible for content posted and any activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
- You must ensure your account information remains accurate.
- We will not be liable for decisions you make or your actions beyond the scope of our products.
- We consistently add to and improve our products and services. We may update, add, or remove products without prior notice.
- We strive to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and are always open to suggestions, comments, and feedback through our provided means of communication.
- We want you to learn and have fun while using our products, however we can't guarantee this will be the case.
- We work diligently to make sure our products and services are available and reliable. Because of the nature of our business, this is not something we can always control or guarantee.
- Our products are for your personal use. We work hard to provide you with a quality product and expect that you won't try to resell, copy, or make our products available to others without our written permission. If you love our product enough to pass it along, please just ask us for permission.
- A valid credit card or properly pre-approved PayPal account is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance every one, three or six months, depending on your subscription plan.
- All subscription plans are automatically renewed unless customers preemptively cancel their subscription, which can be done from their Account page.
Cancellation and Deactivation
- You are responsible for properly canceling your subscription. You can do so at any time by clicking on the 'Account' link in the navigation at the top of the screen. The Payment section allows you to 'Cancel' your subscription.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will retain full access to our Service for the remainder of your paid time.
- GameLeap, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other GameLeap service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. GameLeap reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You acknowledge that GameLeap is the sole owner of all intellectual property and material on this site unless otherwise indicated.
- The Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- GameLeap has the right to disable the service for maintenance without notifying you.
- In order to use the Service, you must be at least 16 years old. For children below that age, we require parental consent.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that GameLeap uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, GameLeap, or any other GameLeap service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from GameLeap.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any GameLeap customer, employee, member, or officer, will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or 'spam' messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by GameLeap) of other GameLeap customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- GameLeap does not warrant that (1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (5) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that GameLeap shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GameLeap has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (5) or any other matter relating to the service.