Diablo 4 Season 3 released just a few weeks ago, and it brought a ton of new mechanics and activities for players to experience. Not only is the new Seneschal Construct one of the more unique ways of customizing your character, but the new Vault dungeons and Arcane Tremors are amazing additions, filled with a ton of monsters for players to defeat. Now, with the initial buzz of the season dying down, players have started gearing up their characters for the upcoming Gauntlet weekly dungeon, which is going to arrive in the next few weeks.
One of the main ways to improve your characters is by farming Duriel and trying to get some of the strongest items in the game, called Uber Uniques. The drop rate of these items has been a point of discussion within the community, with the overall consensus being that it is too low. For this reason, Blizzard has released patch 1.3.2, which adds an additional way of finding your desired Uber Unique item. Here is everything you need to know!
Diablo 4 Update 1.3.2 Full Patch Notes
While the majority of the 1.3.2 patch is dedicated to bug fixes, the highlight is definitely the new Uber Unique crafting system. Many players have complained that the drop rate of these items is far too low, and it seems like Blizzard agrees. They have added a brand new resource that can only be obtained through salvaging Uber Unique items, and by having a certain amount of this resource, you will be able to craft the specific Uber Unique item that you need. This will allow players to work towards the item they need, instead of endlessly farming Uber Duriel and getting the wrong items to drop. Here are the full patch notes for patch 1.3.2, which is scheduled to go live on February 13th.
Uber Unique Crafting
Developer’s Note: Uber Unique items are highly sought after. With Season of Blood, we introduced target-farming Uber Unique Items with Uber Duriel to gives players another source of acquiring this type of item. However, we want to give players increased autonomy in obtaining their desired Uber Unique by addressing feedback that expressed how acquiring duplicate or undesired Uber Unique Items lessens that feeling of triumph. A new system empowers players to make use of duplicate and undesired Uber Unique items by salvaging them for a new resource which can be used to eventually craft an Uber Unique of their choosing. Additionally, the chance for Uber Unique Items to drop everywhere but in Uber Duriel encounters has been increased.
- Uber Unique Items can now be salvaged to provide a new resource, Resplendent Sparks. Players can bring 5 Resplendent Sparks to the Alchemist and Transmute an Uber Unique of their choice.
- The Refine Resources tab at the Alchemist has been renamed Transmute, and the option to craft an Uber Unique item can be found under that tab.
Note that the preview window for crafting an Uber Unique won't display the item’s affixes.
- The drop chance of Uber Unique items acquired outside of Uber Duriel encounters has been increased.
- The Cursed Shrine event now gives the Shrine bonus at the start of the event instead of when it is finished.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Reader did not read the Claimed status for Lunar Awakening rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Reader did not read Ancestral Favor Tiers correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Reader misread Ancestral Favor upgrade text.
Season of the Construct
- Fixed an issue where Vizier Wasp Constructs were not affected by Immobilizing effects.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for Igneous Cores was missing information.
- Fixed an issue where Journal pages didn’t drop during the Kulle's Heart Quest.
- Fixed an issue where only the first person in the party would get credit for looting Obelisks Whispers.
- Fixed an issue where Arcane Tremors in Hawezar and Scosglen could have Voltaic Brazier's that can't be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where attacks from Malphas could still damage players after he’s defeated.
- Fixed an issue where the Season Journey Objective Keeper of Nothing still referenced Pearls of Warding to summon Echo of Malphas instead of Igneous Cores.
- Fixed an issue where the final quest for Lunar Awakening could not be started if the player already had maximum Ancestral Favor.
- Fixed an issue where the Shrine related to the Cleanse the Northshore Shrine Whisper could be missing.
- Fixed an issue where the Ancestral Favor window wouldn't automatically close when walking away from Ying-Yue.
- Fixed an issue where Treasure Goblins could fail to spawn while fighting Avarice.
- Fixed an issue where enemies killed via an execute effect could not drop loot.
- Fixed an issue where the Melted Hear of Selig was not always rolling the maximum value for its movement speed affix.
- Fixed an issue where the Echoing Fury aspect didn't grant bonus Fury if Tactical Rallying Cry was learned.
- Fixed an issue where Advanced Rapid Fire would incorrectly override the bonus Critical Strike Damage from other sources.
- Fixed an issue where the damage increase and resource reduction cost from Ring of the Starless Skies was not calculating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the final Lieutenant failed to spawn in The Onyx Watchtower, preventing completion without a reset.
- User Interface and User Experience
- Fixed an issue where adding a friend when playing with a controller would immediately re-open the menu for adding friend.
- Fixed an issue where setting a note on a friend would open the menu for adding a friend after adding the note.
- Fixed an issue where icons for Animus were missing from the mini map in the Betrayer's Row Dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where a Socketed Gem in a Legendary or Unique Item could disappear if the item was dropped.
- Fixed an issue where some players using NVMe Solid State Drives were experiencing instability.
- Various visual, performance, and stability improvements.
That covers the full list of changes coming with patch 1.3.2 to Diablo 4 Season 3. The new Uber Unique crafting system is definitely going to help players gear up their characters for the upcoming Gauntlet weekly dungeon system. For more Diablo 4 news and guides, make sure to check out the rest of our website!