The recent 2.0 update for Cyberpunk 2077 brought significant changes to the game, such as overhauls to police AI, the Perk skill tree, and the in-game economy. Additionally, it introduced a refined combat system with vehicular combat. However, this game-changing update also brought about some problems. PS5 players reported issues with corrupted save data, and there's a bug during The Heist mission where the character V falls through an elevator floor.
Thankfully, the development team is aware of these issues and is preparing to release a patch to fix them.
Here are the key fixes coming with Cyberpunk 2077 2.01:
- Resolves the distorted effect caused by selecting a specific dialogue option when talking to Johnny at the end of the "Automatic Love" mission.
- V will no longer fall through the elevator floor during "The Heist" mission when riding to the 42nd floor with low FPS.
- Fixes the issue where the UI could show controller inputs when playing with a keyboard and mouse.
- Enables proper switching to arms cyberware by cycling through weapons.
- Ensures the "Breaking News" Gig mission triggers correctly after approaching the quest area.
- Adjusts the vehicle radio volume to be balanced with other in-game sounds.
- Addresses the problem of corrupted saves on PlayStation by increasing the maximum save file size limit. Note: This won't fix saves corrupted before the update; keep a working save (e.g., resave it as a manual save) until 2.01 arrives.
- Enhances performance for both PC and consoles, especially in the Dogtown area.
Please note that these are the highlighted fixes, and the patch may include additional minor changes not listed here.